GH Max Ingredients
To facilitate the stimulus of HGH, GH Max uses a combination of nearly 20 ingredients. We will walk you through the active ingredients in the formula and tell you what they do.
• Vitamin C (100mg) is a do-it-all vitamin, but in terms of this supplement, it helps to produce collagen. One gram of vitamin C is equivalent to 34 grams of collagen, which then stimulates the body to utilize HGH.
• B-Sitosterol (100mg) is a phytosterol with a chemical structure similar to cholesterol. It helps to keep testosterone levels regulated by blocking the transformation of testosterone into DHT. This helps it flow freely so it can reach the areas of your body it needs to in order to facilitate growth.
• Carnitine (100mg) is an energy stimulator that rejuvenates mitochondria and is believed to reduce fat mass, increase muscle mass, and facilitate weight gain. However, many studies on l-carnitine have only been performed on mice.
• Gamma Oryzanol (50mg), derived from rice bran, is a compound that is absorbed into the body and works as a natural alternative to anabolic steroids. It is thought to stimulate the hypothalamus into increasing production of HGH. However, clinical studies have yielded mixed to negative results on gamma oryzanol’s ability to accomplish this.
• Vitamin B6 (20mg) helps the body retain its levels of magnesium and zinc, which in turn produce enzymes responsible for HGH.
• Arginine (5mg) is popular in bodybuilding supplements for its ability to facilitate nitric oxide, a process that widens blood vessels and allows more oxygen and nutrients to flow to the muscles.
• Boron (4mg) is believed to increase muscle mass and strength, while also improving calcium absorption and decreasing body fat.
• Ornithine (2.5mg), together with arginine, is believed to stimulate HGH production in animals. However, human studies have not shown a similar effect.
This is a promising formula with potential to work. Of course, every individual who tries GH Max will be affected differently, but the formula isnt bad.
How do you Use GH Max?
Recommended instructions for taking GH Max indicate that you should take six tablets every day on an empty stomach.
Take the first four tables before workouts and the other two right before you go to bed. On days you aren’t training, take two tablets in the morning, two in the afternoon, and two before bed. For any HGH supplement, taking the supplement before bed is really a good idea because thats when the pituitary gland is most active so thats when youll get the maximum benefit.
Does Universal GH Max Work?
GH Max is made primarily to stimulate the body’s production of the human growth hormone, much like the ever-popular Secratatropin HGH.
GH Max targets GH, also known as somatotropin. As a peptide hormone that’s released in regular intervals from the pituitary gland, healthy GH levels can help build muscle mass.
Once it’s released, GH promotes increased nitrogen retention, enhanced protein synthesis, and reduced protein catabolism. It even facilitates fat loss through lipolysis and converting fat into energy.
By altering body composition to increase lean muscle mass and decrease body fat, GH helps you get the most out of your muscle pumps, leading to stronger, more sustainable growth.
But while GH Max is designed to work that way, does it? Lets take a closer look at the formula here.